Dienstag, 5. November 2013

Crisis Antwerp 4th dimension

So back to Crisis Antwerp. So here are the next bunch of pictures.







Lace Wars...28mm and lotsa models...I really love it when armies sport lots of flags and colorful uniforms



Also 28mm this was a stunning display of medieval knights. Do not ask me for the battle as I lost the theme but to judge from the flags it must be something in britain. So what I have to say? More flags much more color on the uniforms... I am in heaven.










This was in my humble opinion the best display game. Lots of eye candy, beautiful figures,ships!!!, and so many small vignettes to watch....breathtaking really.




2 Kommentare:

  1. The medieval table showed the battle in the Gueldress Succession War of 1372 (Erbschaftskrief in Geldern; der angriff auf Venlo)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Amazing images, my favourite being the medieval knights and their colourful heraldry! Thanks for sharing :)

    AntwortenLöschen